Dual OEM Gauge Ignition Relo Bracket

D9

Vendor
Fits pre-VDO T100 or pre-VDO Bonneville with factory tach kit.
Not recommended for use with clip-ons.
Contact [email protected] for pricing & availability

OEM_DG_IGN_relo1.jpg

OEM_DG_IGN_relo3.jpg

OEM_DG_IGN_relo2.jpg

Two-tone black PC & satin grain 304 stainless steel:

IMG_4328.jpg

Angled version

IGNRLO_04Thrux_1.jpg

Cheers,

D9

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
thruxiegirl -

Thanks... more to come,
this old man ain't hit bottom yet, LOL

:w

Cheers,

D9

D9

Vendor
my only questions is that the ODO shows 4900 miles. What's up with that?!

Yo cynr,

It's an extra speedo... with all the testing, prototyping & changing
out of brackets, gauges, wiring, etc that happens on a weekly - sometimes daily - basis... having some extra gauges around can help make things just
a little less crazy...

BTW... what are we doin' on yours?

:D

Cheers,

D9

Kframe

Street Tracker
Here's a picture of the bracket Seth made for me.
I chose to have stainless indicator AND ignition plates.

I love it.
d9_bracket.jpg

:worthy:
-K

Hedge

American Infidel
Here's a picture of the bracket Seth made for me.
I chose to have stainless indicator AND ignition plates.

I love it.
d9_bracket.jpg

:worthy:
-K
That's beautiful Kris - now all you need to do is fill in the Triumph Logo with the color of your choice; mine is black of course!

Kframe

Street Tracker
That's beautiful Kris - now all you need to do is fill in the Triumph Logo with the color of your choice; mine is black of course!

Thanks!
Yep, been wanting to get around to that too.
Just trying to decide between a red that matches the Tornado Red on my tank stripes, or black.

When I make up my mind I'm planning on using Testor's model enamel.
-K

DavidC

Rocker
After much eyeballing layflats and speedo/tach, I came to the conclusion that the idiot lights really fuck things up for the appearance I seek; they are just too big and take up too much room. I think my '77 Tiger had little lights on the face of the instrument, but they never worked while I had the bike. Which leads to my next point - I do not think I really need them.
That realization makes things much easier with a gauge decision. [But I'd go for the mini light set up myself]

D9

Vendor
After much eyeballing layflats and speedo/tach, I came to the conclusion that the idiot lights really fuck things up for the appearance I seek; they are just too big and take up too much room. I think my '77 Tiger had little lights on the face of the instrument, but they never worked while I had the bike. Which leads to my next point - I do not think I really need them.
That realization makes things much easier with a gauge decision. [But I'd go for the mini light set up myself]

David - arranging the OEM indicator lamps are an absolute wrestling match from a design standpoint... the bonnie's are somewhat large, and also reaallllly long on the backside... but that's all part of the challenge of doing plug & play...

Once outside the boundaries of p&p ... anything goes!

Last edited: