Cypher II mini tach bracket

D9

Vendor
Nice job on that one Seth, I'm thinking the drag specialties mini-tach I already have will fit that setup.
I'd be interested in one anodized gold, if that's something you can do....I'll watch the thread and when you're ready to release them to the inmates, maybe we can do one like that.

Koi... thanks... if memory serves, your tach is a 2.39" unit (also referred to as 2.25", 2 3/8", etc)... the Cypher bracket only takes a 1.9"... I had to go that route to keep the entire bracket as compact as possible...matte gold ano can indeed look good - the right gold powdercoat might also work as well - depends on what else is going on visually on the bike...

koifarm

Hooligan
Size matters

Koi... thanks... if memory serves, your tach is a 2.39" unit (also referred to as 2.25", 2 3/8", etc)... the Cypher bracket only takes a 1.9"... I had to go that route to keep the entire bracket as compact as possible...matte gold ano can indeed look good - the right gold powdercoat might also work as well - depends on what else is going on visually on the bike...

Hey Seth, the bike is a goodwood green with accents in gold so the matte gold ano would be a good fit. I'm remembering several other brackets though that might do as well....what would you suggest for that tach/speedo bracket....(one maybe with the ignition switch in it)....
You're getting pretty busy, when do we see a full color catalog?:huh:

cynr1023

TT Racer
Just to check, the price gets me the face plate and back housing, without gauges and idiot lights right?

And just to verify that this is what I'm looking for?
It was at drag specialties
1 7/8" MINI SPEEDOMETERS
Polished; stainless steel housing Mechanically driven; available with 2240:60 or 2:1 ratio Accept 12mm cable LED illuminated face $84.

Last edited: