I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
I bought my Bonneville Black new in 2008 from the only Triumph dealer in the Chicago area. Now, 73,000 miles and many mods later, it's running better than ever.

Attachments

• photo10255.jpg
    photo10255.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 17

Simon865

moped
Nearly as I want it, with TTP stage 1 tuning kit, loving the retro feel after many ducs n japs :}

Attachments

• photo10257.jpg
    photo10257.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 11
  • photo10258.jpg
    photo10258.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 10

codger

moped
what a bunch of great looking bikes! mine is a work in progress all the bolt on stuff is done it runs really nice for a little twin i have never liked the paint job but its low priority. My colors are black and silver and have had a lot of my bikes repainted in that combination and no im not a Raiders fan!
I just havent had the time to do this one yet. my plan is to install a shorter the rear fender when she gets painted but then the bike will be done when they are done i sell them and start over with something else and ive kind of grown attached to this one thats the best excuse i have for not having it painted yet.

9thhope

hi :D new to this forum but have been on triumphrat for a while. Here are my two bikes

27214364199_a41552d6d1_b.jpg

26479425858_9ec9b7ea0c_b.jpg

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
9thhope, nice... and thanks for joining. What years/models are your bikes and what are the modifications you have done to each?

9thhope

9thhope, nice... and thanks for joining. What years/models are your bikes and what are the modifications you have done to each?

thanks! the white bike is a bonneville SE, its got the andreani ohlins front end with TT solid wheels, rear 36pl Ohlins piggy backs and a calfab swing arm. Its also got cams and a bunch of LSL doodads. The black bike I'm outfitting for a roadtip is a 790cc bonneville. I've put a gsxr600 front end on it with hagon rear shocks. It's using a TT subly rear wheel right now but that might change and I've put a weslake 2-1 exhaust and a bunch of sw-motech parts on it.

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Just to be clear on the last question, now with Xenforo, it is soooo easy. Just click on the "Attach files" button and upload your images. I recommend resizing them before you do so to 72 dpi, and no larger than 1080 x 1920 pixels. The JPEG file type is best and you can compress the images to a medium setting. This will lower the size of the files without any noticeable difference in image quality when viewed on computers and mobile devices.

classicglide

My new T 120. Waiting on some parts from Triumph and Tec bikeparts to finish it. You can see my old Electraglide in the background that I traded.26991653_2045321745703319_8938490045132213885_n.jpg

classicglide

I agree, I love the paint. Was hoping to get a Green/white like my 08 T 100 was but I believe I like this better. I have a sticker on the side of my helmet. " Got a new bike for my wife, Good Trade" Lol!

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Ozpall... nice! I'm wondering what all you needed to do to use and mount the smaller headlamp bucket?

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Cool, thanks for sharing the details. Unfortunately, my weekend is full already with other engagements. Where are you located... I'm out in the western suburbs. Maybe we can meet up some other time in the near future.

motoswami

Picked up a 2018 T120 a month ago. My first bike years ago was a Triumph (Tiger 110); figured my last bike (I'm 78) might as well be a Triumph, as well. There have been a few sprinkled along the bike history, as well, but it's been a few years since the 2001 Bonnie 800 left the stable in search of greener pastures.

Attachments

• Bonnie in front of garage.JPG
    Bonnie in front of garage.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 3