Hammered & Screwed Makeover

nohawk

Rocker
Good idea Matt, may do some holes in the headlight ears?
As far as the tank goes, I think I stole Bullitts idea. I had the tank powdercoated metallic silver. He called me today and wanted me to come look at it, its not very metallic but it looks very cool and alot like the silver Bullitt had his done in. The spot with the jb weld "out-gassed"? and some little bubbles come up so he wants to sand it and redo it. He offered to go with another silver powder to get it more like we talked about but I think it looks great. I wasn't trying to exactly copy you Bullitt, what can i say? You got good taste:headbang2:

nohawk

Rocker
Here it is
1297306949.jpg

nohawk

Rocker
Finished for now I think
1297644138.jpg

No tags or mirrors but I rode over 100 miles today:nono:
Everything felt right, ran good without changing any jets, liking the riding position and these epco pipes sound badass.

Skeeter

Rocker
things are back to norm i guess but now were in monson season and everythings floodin due to all the trees and shit on the mountians bein burnt. i moved into town and got my own lil apartment. its fun but no where to tinker on the bike

Bullitt

Two Stroke
As far as the tank goes, I think I stole Bullitts idea. I had the tank powdercoated metallic silver. He called me today and wanted me to come look at it, its not very metallic but it looks very cool and alot like the silver Bullitt had his done in. I wasn't trying to exactly copy you Bullitt, what can i say? You got good taste:headbang2:

Haha, no worries at all. Ironically, I regret ever having mine coated and miss the bare look. I have another tank (in perfect black) and am afraid to strip it to find filler all over. Fingers crossed, I'm gonna go for it!

Craigore

TT Racer
hey nohawk, what size shinko 705s are you running?
i was thinking 140/80-17 and 110/80Q-19. q is 130mph apparently. does it matter that they are tubeless radial?

nohawk

Rocker
Yeah, thems the sizes. It does not matter if you run tubes in em at all. Who are you getting them from?

Craigore

TT Racer
motorcycle superstore has good prices and free shipping I think, probably go with them.

weird though... one is rated for 99mph and one 130mph... confused!