New Toy

j.mac

Scooter
Hi there just got a triumph 900 scrambler yesterday and love it. i did 250 miles after picking her up, went over to the lakes and back home though thr yorkshire dales. I got her to use in the wet weather as I have a thunderbird for best, but it takes a lot of up keep cleaning so i hope the scrambler will be ok. J.mac hartlepool north east England

RoyNC

Street Tracker
You made an excellent choice. I am sure you will enjoy your new ride.

What color and did you get any accessories??

cruiser

moped
I bought a new scrambler six months ago and love it. Perfect for the rolling hills and dales of Northern Thailand. Didn't like the stock tyres, Bridgstone Trail Wing's, so changed them to Pirelli Scorpion Trails which have made a considerable improvement in handling, especially in the wet. Put on engine guards and bash plate, changed the indicators to Norman Hyde and exhaust to an Arrow system. Otherwise perfect.
Chiang Mai - Thailand
ronwebb

j.mac

Scooter
Hi guys thanks for looking at my first post, The bike was a bargain with £500 off the price and £500 pounds of any accessories, So I got a single seat and rack, just love the look, engine bars, handle bar brace and pad, locking fuel cap, and a lock. Hoping to get a set of TORS soon, as the sound so good. I will be sorting out some photo's. thanks

menzies

Scooter
Scrambler

Welcome, I bought an 06 Scrambler back in June and had been riding Bonnies for 6 years, I have not ridden the Bonnie since the first time I rode the Scrambler. I love the 270 degree firing order and the was it sits up higher. I have enclosed a pic of mine.

Attachments

• DSCF0108.jpg
    DSCF0108.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0

Bonneville09er

Street Tracker
i bid on a scrambler before i bought my bonneville. maybe some day ill get one. enjoy the bike and this site, very helpful in here.

9mmMike

Scooter
Welcome, I bought an 06 Scrambler back in June and had been riding Bonnies for 6 years, I have not ridden the Bonnie since the first time I rode the Scrambler. I love the 270 degree firing order and the was it sits up higher. I have enclosed a pic of mine.

I am suffereing from the same problem. My poor Bonnie... The Scrambler is closest to the door and it is the bike that I ride to work and pretty much everywhere. Everytime I am planning on riding the T100, I change my mind and take the Scrambler instead. Sad. Ha!

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke

and I love that you gave the exhaust the 'blackout' treatment.

I had a Thruxton before I got my Scram, and don't miss it.

Deano

Two Stroke
Welcome dude. I also love the blacked out look on your pipes. Have a read through the forum and look for 'bafflectomy' before shelling out on TORs. It might suit you.

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Welcome to both J.Mac and Cruiser to NBR and congratulations on your new rides.
Looking forward to some pix of the Lakes & Dales with your Scram J.Mac.
Perhaps we can go for a rumble next time I'm up north Cruiser?
Sound mods on your steed btw - the Pirellis are a real improvement in the rains we are having at the moment.
Cheers,
Rhodie

cruiser

moped
Welcome to both J.Mac and Cruiser to NBR and congratulations on your new rides.
Looking forward to some pix of the Lakes & Dales with your Scram J.Mac.
Perhaps we can go for a rumble next time I'm up north Cruiser?
Sound mods on your steed btw - the Pirellis are a real improvement in the rains we are having at the moment.
Cheers,
Rhodie

Any time Rhodie. I am out and about most days so will look forward to it.