Sweat's Predator

rodburner

Rocker
Jeff gave me his old Predator pipe to play with,so I cut my modded HD can off,and welded the Pred on,full length.Will have to wait for glue to dry until tomorrow before cranking up a 2into1,high pipe Predator....
Pipe was cracked nearly all the way around the inlet reducer.Looks like they got a little overzealous grinding off their beads,as the entire circumference was paper thin.Its good now though.
jeris496.jpg

Thanks Jeff.

D9

Vendor
Steve... I really like the bright pred and the bright-ish tank in that pic - visually they're talking to each other it's a good conversation... not sure if it's intentional or not but
there some nice vintage triumph mojo being channeled with that version of your mid-mounted pipe...

6a00d83453778c69e200e553ac943f8834-800wi

rodburner

Rocker
Thanks. I like the "left side out" also,since there's more room on that side to tuck in the pipe,shield less,and still not have my leg rest on the pipe.I plan to un polish the Pred to a straight brushed stainless finish and hope it kinda matches the new gas tank that kid is building for me.I'm gonna leave it natural steel and rub some Gibbs into it for protection.