Specialty Lens manufactuer

DavidC

Rocker
I just came across an interesting company that will copy rubber and plastic parts in the color you want, such as clear lenses:
www.claussstudios.com
Hmmm...I'd like clear lenses on my shortened but stock directionals. I think I'll investigate further.

I just e-mailed with a request for a rough price for clear lenses for stock Triumph ones...we'll see.

Last edited:

DavidC

Rocker
Response from Lens guy

Whoa, that was quick! The response: for roughly a golfball size lens, $140 to make the mold then $20 each for the lenses. He said e-mail a photo of the lens with a ruler for scale and he could zero in more on the price. Anybody interested, I mean other than me?

jamesbgood

Scooter
good find david!! I was just thinking about how I could get that the other day.
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Last edited:

jamesbgood

Scooter
Whoa, that was quick! The response: for roughly a golfball size lens, $140 to make the mold then $20 each for the lenses. He said e-mail a photo of the lens with a ruler for scale and he could zero in more on the price. Anybody interested, I mean other than me?

totally interested! are Bonnie lense's the same as a thrux's?

DavidC

Rocker
? what is this about?

An outfit that copys plastic/rubber items. He made some original Triumph grips for a guy. I was thinking about having clear stock lenses made to replace the amber ones - simply an exercise in vanity about my motorcycle. And, JBG, I believe Thrux, Scram, and Bonneville are all the same lenses.